Part-Time Pastry Chef
We are seeking a PART TIME baker/pastry chef to join our team beginning January 4! This person will be responsible for producing all the doughs we use to create our beautiful pastries.
Our preferred candidate...
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a scratch artisan bakery, high-volume pastry production or similar environment
- a team-player that works well alongside others and is dedicated to setting fellow team members up for success
- a reliable and fast learner, who excels in a high paced volume kitchen
- Has a passion for baking with a keen eye for freshness, quality and cleanliness
- Flexibility to work a weekend day (required) and work mornings
You’ll be expected to...
- Execute quick bread doughs, pie dough, scone doughs and cookie doughs according to house recipes
- Work independently, ask questions and be a problem solver
- Complete your production list efficiently while maintaining a clean & organized work space
- Maintain the a clean kitchen, including deck scrubbing, dishes, sanitization of work areas
You’ll excel in this position if you truly enjoy working in this area of the bakery on a day-to-day basis and have a strong appreciation for cleanliness. Even though you’ll primarily be working back of house, we believe every team member plays an instrumental role in offering an excellent customer experience. This position is intended for a high achiever and one dedicated to excellence.
Benefits available after 90 of successful employment, significant store discounts and more.
Please note your daily and weekly availability upon submitting your application.